Friday, July 29, 2005

Still waiting...

No baby yet. Sad. I've been put on hold until Monday by Susan. She thinks she needs to do some more galavanting around this weekend. Pennsylvania this time. I hate to tell her that if little baby ??? decides she's ready to be born, I'm sure not gonna sit around with my legs crossed all weekend!

In other news, tonight is my last night at work! Woo hoo! That's pretty exciting. Also, my house is clean. I just have to do the bathroom and then it will all be clean. Maybe that's nesting because the baby is about to come. I hope so. Be ready for the phone call!

3 comments:

Our Little Baby! said...

Has your dog done anything crazy yet? I heard that a dog can sense when you are about to go into labor.. My friend Carson just had her baby on Wednesday. One day before he dog peed in her bed.. :)

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I really think it's going to be this weekend! I realyl hope so that way I can be there when she's born. Not in the room or anything cause that freaks me out, but to see her after she's cleaned up and all pretty. AWWWWW....I can't wait!!

Criddy said...

I'm still standing by up here in the new hope!