Sunday, July 10, 2005

ONE month left!!

I'm due one month from today! Can you believe it's time for our little baby to be here already? I can't, but I sure am ready for her. Not today because it would be quite an ordeal for Josh to have to deliver his own baby during a hurricane, but maybe tomorrow. Just imagine that!

On Monday I had a doctor's appointment. I only gained 1 pound this 2 weeks. 17 so far. That's not bad, especially since I'm carrying a giant baby! After the 18th, I go every week until I have her. I don't think I'll have any of those appointments, but you never know.

I'll let you know if the hurricane gets us, but I'm not too worried.

1 comment:

Criddy said...

I am so excited!! The first little mee-maw baby! Let me know if there is anything else you need or something that I can do. I have new tires on my car...so i can always make a road trip!!! =)