Sunday, July 17, 2005

Come on, little baby!

24 days until I'm due! We're all ready. Really this time. My bag is packed; the baby's bag is packed. We have diapers and wipes and everything. I even got my glider today. Hooray!! Everything in her room is ready, just waiting for a baby to use it all! I'll post pictures of the finished room. It's beautiful. Heather even fixed up her wall yesterday.

Tomorrow is a very eventful day for the Stone family. I go back to the dr. and Josh has 2 job interviews. Let's hope everything turns out well for all of us. I'll let you know how they go. Plus after all of that stuff, we have another baby class. We are going to learn how to install our car seat, I think. That is probably a good thing to know. That's all for now. I'll try to update tomorrow and put up a new belly picture.

4 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

It seems like this month is going by soo slow!! Maybe she'll be born by next week, so her uncle Sean can see her too! I'm sooo excited for her to be here! We are going to have all kinds of fun stuff we are going to do together!

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

It seems like this month us going by soooo slow!! Maybe she'll be born sometimes next week, so her uncle Sean can see her too! I'm so exited for her to finally be here! The whole moving in the stomach thing really freaks me out, so I'm ready for her to actually be here. We are going to have all kinds of girlie stuff to do together.

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

Okay so everyone already knows I'm not the brightest person around, but I didn't meant to leave basically the same messages. I didn't think the first one was posted because it wasn't showing up, so now you have two from me, that are pretty much the same!! HAHAHA I'm a dork!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the belly! Hurry up little baby....