Monday, July 25, 2005

Making progress!!!

It's begun. I'm 1 centimeter dialated and 50% effaced. Dr. Garrard said he could have thumped her head. I said he should have, maybe that would have made her want to come out!

I also lost a pound this time. I think that's because it's so hot that I don't want to eat and besides that, everything gives me heartburn. If the old wives' tale is true, she's gonna have lots of hair. I doubt it though.

Tonight is baby class. We are supposed to learn about newborn care. Maybe Josh will learn to change a diaper!

8 comments:

Our Little Baby! said...

Where do you here about these old wives tales? Jennifer this is so exciting.. I can't believe she is almost here!

Jennifer said...

If you go back to the posts from the beginning, there are links to all of these sights that give predictions.

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

YEAH!~!~!
I'm soooo excited!!! I can't wait for her to get here!!

Criddy said...

holy crap it's really happening! that's exciting!

Anonymous said...

I told you, "Thin and open!" It worked! When do you think it's gonna be, Jen?

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Anytime now! I hear you about the heartburn - Pepcid Complete works really fast and is okay to take. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Anytime now! I hear you about the heartburn - Pepcid Complete works really fast and is okay to take. Keep us posted!

tyler&madisonsmommi said...

Wow, Jenny! That's exciting. I won't tell you I went a week and a half like that. LOL. Oops, just did... It will be soon!!! Isn't it weird that you get so excited about being about to be able to push a basketball through a needle eye? LOL! Here's some contraction wishes... ~~~~~~