Friday, August 01, 2008

Mother, May I?

In case you didn't know (I didn't), last weekend was Max's birthday. You don't know who Max is? He's Lily's invisible pet dog. He's tiny and he misbehaves ALOT! Anyway, last weekend was his birthday. Lily made him at least 3 birthday cakes. Her babies were great helpers for a couple of the cakes.


Lily and her babies baking. Notice a baby on each counter, properly nourished, and a baby in the sink. She also had one in a highchair and 2 on the couch.

Here she is explaining to the babies what to do.


My big girl. Isn't she getting so big? Here she is with teddy and her puppy dog (not max).

(I swear she does have clothes that don't have Dora the Explorer on them. She just has a lot of Dora pajamas and she's always wearing pajamas when I decide to take her picture. )
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Her hair is so long, I can't believe it, I remember when you thought it would never grow. She is precious!

bpeterson said...

She is so beautiful! I think the last picture is my favorite.

Our Little Baby! said...

OUr babies are growing up... Sad Sad...

Mandy Mc said...

Absolutely adorable. I love how each of the babies is being nourished while still being responsible to help with the cooking!

Sheri said...

Lily should meet our dog...his name is MAX! And he's real! Maybe I should send her a picture! :)