Monday, March 06, 2006

Train a child in the way she should go...

Lily had another busy week. On Wednesday night we went out to eat with David. He'd never met Lily and was very impressed with her 2 teeth. She tried to pull my chicken finger basket into my lap, but didn't quite make it. I'm sure he would have been impressed with that; too bad. On Saturday we had dinner at Mexico Tipico with Anthony. It was good to see him. Lily liked him and also decided that she doesn't hate the Mexican man who cleans the tables anymore. She also likes refried beans. We came back to our house and played Trivial Pursuit. Josh won so now he thinks he's so smart. Blah. Lily wanted to play but she can't talk yet so that leaves her out. I bet she would have beat smarty pants Josh though.
On Sunday Lily's heathen parents took her to church for the first time since she was born. She was a hit. She was so good and sat like a little lady most of the time. She spent the rest of the time grinning at the family behind us while we sang. Everyone told us how good she is and how cute and Look at that smile. Yeah, we know. Don't you agree?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Of course I agree!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious and certainly deserves to be trained in the way she should go. I am very proud of you for taking her to church and please continue to do so. Some adults say they can worship anywhere and that is very possible if they make that effort. However, children need regular church attendance. It always amazed me back in the day when my first graders didn't go to K. that I could pick out the ones that had been taken to Sunday School and church. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

One more thing before I put up my soap box. All babies need to be dedicated to the Lord!!