Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Old Wives' Tales

You'll all be happy to know that Amazing pregnancy.com says it's a girl. There's a quiz that you take with all of the old wives' tales. According to it I have a 65% chance of having a girl. I still think it's a boy, but we'll see before long.

I've also decided that to help me remember to update this, I'm going to tell you what "The Pregnancy Journal" says is happening to the baby every couple of days. (Thanks, Susan!)

Today the baby's tongue is beginning to develop. It also has ears that are set low on it's head, but they will start to move to normal position soon. It also has webbed fingers and thumbs. It's so crazy that all of this stuff is happening inside me while I just do what I normally do. It makes me want to just sit down and concentrate on helping the baby grow. Isn't that silly?

No comments: