Thursday, January 06, 2005

Another prediction!

From http://sheknows.com/files/zaritska/youranswer.htm

Madame Zaritska's reading:
Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you: The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.


That's what I like to hear, 3 hours!! These things could all be true. My dad has green eyes and I was bald. Josh and I both weighed a little over 7 pounds and it's supposed to be an average of the parents' birth weights(I read that somewhere). 3 hours, wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like this Madame Zaritska!

Love,
Heather