Monday, June 07, 2010

Jacob-1 month


At his one month check-up, Jacob weighed a whopping 11.1 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches long. He's a big boy. He is a good eater, but he seems to have a bit of acid reflux. He hadn't really smiled then (2 weeks ago) but he has given us a couple of really big smiles since then. I love it. I think that he's going to love his sister and think she's very funny. So far, she's gotten the most smiles.
He is a sweet baby. He's a little snuggle bug. He loves to be held and cuddled. I love it too!
I'm going to try to remember to take his picture every month so I can remember how he grew. Here he is with his puppy dog that Lily made for him the day we found out he was going to be a he. He's sitting on his special blanket that Mommy made for him. (Lily has a bear and a special blanket with bears on it. )

Posted by Picasa

No comments: