Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Portrait strike out

So Jacob was a month and a half old and we don't have a single family picture. I was determined that we were going to get one. There were several things wrong with the situation. First, we asked my mom to take the picture. She's a notoriously bad photographer. She'll definitely cut your head off. Second, we were in a hurry to leave the house. I'm not really sure why, but because we were rushing we all look a mess. Finally, Lily was in a super silly mood because she was playing with Max at grandma's. The results:


Apparently I was trying to catch up on my sleep and Lily is laughing like a crazy person. Jacob is trying to look outside. Pay attention, family.


Josh had apparently give up by this time. Lily and Jacob are "saluting the whole kingdom." (Lily says that's what Jacob is doing when he randomly throws his arm up.) I am paying attention, but I do have drool on my shoulder.


This is what it looks like when Mommy gets mad.


The best one of the day.

Oh well. I guess when I look at these later, they'll accurately reflect our life at the time. I love my little family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: