Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wow.

One year ago today, I found out I was going to be a mommy. So much has happened since then, mainly, I have this beautiful, wonderful, amazing little daughter. It's great. Josh and I are really blessed to have such a good baby.

More than a year ago, I took some pictures. Two days ago I found the rolls of film. There were all kinds of things that I barely even remember. Annie when we first got her (how long ago was that!?!), the Mee-maw trip to New Orleans, Mee-Maw Christmas last year, the cruise, J-day... I'll post a few, including the one taken right after I told Josh he was going to be a daddy. Seeing these pictures makes me think I want to get my hair cut off again, like in the one from Kellie's house. Any thoughts?

Also, today Lily got her Christmas pictures taken today. She was so good. I'll post one or two. The rest will have to be a Christmas present surprise!

3 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I like your hair shorter! Not that you have ever listen to anything I have to say about fashion and beauty!

Heather said...

(Happy sigh)...good times!! As for your hair, it looks good short, but every time after you cut it short you say that you hate it.

Susan said...

I agree with Heather. You are always excited about getting it cut off, but then you always say you don't like it when you actually do it.

Wow... how old are we? We live up to the name Mee-Maws a little more every day.