Tuesday, December 13, 2005

4 Month update!

Lily went to the doctor on Monday. She weighs 13 lbs, 2 oz. and is 25 inches long. She got 4 shots which made her pretty cranky for awhile, but she's fine now. She's sleeping while Daddy holds her. She had her tummy full and was ready for some rest.
The most exciting thing is now Lily is eating food. She's had cereal 2 days in a row, and I think tomorrow we're trying either sweet potatoes or peas. She likes it pretty well, even after I put her vitamins in it (they are browny-orange and smell like ughhhhhhhh!). She gets mad because I don't feed it to her fast enough. I think she really is a mini-mee-maw!
Lily is also getting very excited because Auntie Consuela (Susan) is coming home in 4 days! She'll be here Saturday and I think Lily is going to get to have her first Jones' fambly experience. She'll also get to see Marie and help us make cookies. Fun for everyone. Anyone who wants to come join the cookie-making party on Sunday is welcome. Sonya-it's gonna be like The Little Red Hen...if you don't help make the cookies, you don't get to help eat them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really don't want me in the kitchen!! You know I burn everything and make a mess!! I think I'll just play with Lily and eat the cookies when they are done!! I might decorate one or two of them!!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!