Thursday, October 13, 2005

Growing like a weed!

Lily's 2 month doctor's appointment went well. She had to get 4 shots, but she didn't cry too much. She weighs 11 lbs, 4 oz., and is 24 inches long. She's got the longest legs. If she ends up being too tall, Josh is gonna wonder who her daddy is!
She's really starting to get a personality. She looks around all of the time, not wanting to miss anything. She always wants to know what I'm doing. In the day time, if she can't see me, she cries until I go talk to her. She also thinks it's funny when I talk to her. She just giggles and smiles. Her favorite is when I kiss at her. She'll lift her head back and give this big open mouth grin. Grab the camera and she's through. She'll just look at me then. I'm still trying to get a good picture of her grinning. Maybe you can try...

2 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

HAVE NO FEAR FAVORITE AUNTIE SONYA IS HERE!!! I'm going to get her smiling!! She takes the best pictures for me anyways!!

hannah/sk's mommy said...

I can't wait to meet Lily! She is so cute. And growing so fast too. We take Hannah to the doctor tomorrow - glad to hear the shots weren't too bad! I'm really dreading that.