Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Baby Girl turns 6!

6 Years Old! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that she was toddling around and cooking in her play kitchen. Now she's a big girl, going into first grade tomorrow. She can read. She likes to write stories and draw pictures. She loves her brother more than anything and is almost always a sweet sister. She is a sassy pants, but she has a tender heart still. She is the best thing I've ever done. I can't imagine life without her.


Waiting impatiently for her guest to arrive.

She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop party. As with her most recent parties, we didn't do a whole big party. Just family. Grandma made lemon cupcakes at the request of the birthday girl.

My spoiled daughter got a Wii and TV and games to go along with it. She had NO idea. She was super excited.



I'm glad she's growing to be a smart and beautiful girl, but I wish it wasn't happening so fast.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: