Monday, July 06, 2009

Growing and Growing...

Lily decided that it was time to take some more pictures of our garden. Mostly, I think she meant take pictures of her with the garden around us. Daddy got her dressed and Daddy can't fix hair, so pretend you can see her face in the midst of the mop on her head. I keep trying to talk her into cutting it, but she says she likes long hair.


Doesn't she look so grown up? She'll be four in a month. When did that happen?


Hiding behind her marigold. That's just one plant that she planted as a seed. It's the biggest marigold I've ever seen, I think!


Zucchini blossoms and a beautiful little girl.


Our picture taking quickly went down hill after she saw how funny she looked hiding in the plants.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Agatka said...

Hey Jennifer!
I wanted to thank you once more for the postcard you sent to me - I'm amazed in the way you love your family and friends - it's the new one thing for me beacause in Poland or in every Europe country, people don't always express feelings like this.
Apart from that, I have to say that I love USA and it's my BIG dream to go there someday - to see not only LA and NY but also smaller towns. Unfortunately it's not easy to get there but I still have a HOPE!

I'm sorry if my English is bad:) Thank you and I will send you something back - about my country and me&family :)

Love to you and your family!!!

Agata from Poland:)