Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Illinois trip...

This past weekend Josh, Lily, and I drove to Illinois for my brother's wedding. Lily did really good in the car. I'll be writing my thank you note to the maker of the portable DVD player right after I finish this. She watched Peter Pan a total of 4 times in 3 days. I think if you ask Lily, the best parts of the trip were the hotel and the babies. I don't have any pictures, but we got to meet my new cousin, Paris Hope just hours after she arrived. Lily thought she was alright and even got to give her a bottle.


We had 2 double beds in our room. Guess who got one all to herself? Well, she shared it with her baby, but baby doesn't take up too much room.


This was about 3:30 in the morning. Who is that happy at 3:30 in the morning?


Lily and Jadyn
The great sadness of the trip for Lily was that Jadyn isn't a little baby anymore. J wouldn't act like a baby, and Lily didn't understand why. She wanted to hold her hand and play with her like a baby. Someone get this kid a sibling already!


My beautiful girl waiting for Uncle Nick and Jessica to get married.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: