Monday, February 09, 2009

I once was lost, but now I'm found.

My camera is found! Woohoo! Apparently I just needed to clean my bedroom. Be sad that you missed pictures of Lily's first black eye, but be comforted by the fact that school group pictures were the same week. I'm sure that when they come back, you'll be able to see what happens when you hit your face on the bed frame. It's a beautiful yellowish green color now.
Aunt Sonya has recently taught Lily how to cross her eyes. She thinks it's funny because everyone laughs. You can't help it. As punishment to Aunt Sonya, I'm posting a couple of shots of her teaching Lily some advanced eye crossed funny faces. For your viewing pleasure:
This isn't even a good one. She's very talented at crossing her eyes.

Imagine Lily making this same face. It'll make you pee your pants laughing.

Sonny thinks it's so fun, she walks around with this face all day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonya said...

You kn ow this is the funniest thing EVER!! I can't stop laughing just looking at the pictures!!!