Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Festival

Friday I took the day off to go to school with Lily. She was very worried that I was going to be the only mommy there, and I had to promise if there weren't other mommies, I would leave. She's ridiculous. It turned out I wasn't the only one and she was excited that I was at school with her. It was Fall Festival (God's Halloween), so there was a pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, the blow-up jumper things, and a "train" ride, if you can call a trailer attached to a golf cart a train. It was fun.


The train (and a rather unfortunate picture of Miss Brenda)


Snack time


Lily and Evelyn looking at the cow.

The poor llama. You'll notice that it's being pulled around by 6 3-year-old. I think it may have been a bad day to be that llama!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rita Bird said...

I cannot believe that she is old enough to attend a fall festival! Wow. I know this sounds so stupid, but you are a Mama! Where does the time go.

PS She is so freaking cute.