Friday, September 30, 2005

Last weekend of freedom.

Lily is very sad to report that her mommy has to go back to work on Monday. I assure you that she's not nearly as sad as her mommy is though. I did however manage to scam myself an even better deal though. I'm working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Hopefully that won't be bad. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me celebrate the last weekend of freedom, Montgomery is only a short drive away (except for Susan, but a 12 hour flight would be worth it!) I'll update Monday and tell how we end up spending it.
On a nicer note, I got Lily's 6 week old pictures back online. She's quite possibly the cutest baby ever born! What do you think?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yay for pictures! I think the yawning one might be my favorite.

Boo for work! If it didn't cost a ridiculous amount of money to take the twelve hour flight, I would be on my way. Of course, the weekend would be half over when I got there, but that is irrelevant. At least you will be awake at the same time I am. I know that makes it better.

Criddy said...

I'm about to join you on the wal-mart team. It looks like it's even going to be 3rd shift. Wahoo! So excited. It's money so I'm not going to complain. I guess I'll just get transfered over to the Georgia so that I know I will have income waiting on me when I get there. Oh the joys of moving and working at a new church.