Monday, August 08, 2005

Yes, I'm still pregnant and no, I'm never going to have this baby.

Here's the deal. I'm still only 1 cm. Dr. Garrard is going to see me again on Monday at 1:30. If nothing has changed he's gonna put me in the hospital that night and give me some medicine to "ripen" my cervix. Then he's gonna induce Tuesday. That's 6 days past my due date and also Josh and my 2 year anniversary. He says he hopes he'll see me before then but he doesn't really think he will. So, I'm probably gonna have a baby on August 16.

10 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

What have I been telling you?? You should go right now and start a jumping!!! HAHA! Jess said she was goign to come and rip the baby out if you ddin't hurry up and have her! Maybe that will scare her out!

Anonymous said...

Girl!!!! Get that baby OUT!!!! Just start pushing. Maybe that will work.

Anonymous said...

Yay! The end is in sight! Maybe you'll go before then, but no more than a week for sure - that's got to be a relief. How do you feel about having an anniversary baby? That's pretty neat.

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

YEA!!! The baby is finally on the way here! I'm abotu to leave work and go to the hospital!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are in labor....and just when I told you to start pushing. I am so smart. I am so so so excited for you! I hope you have your epidural by now. Hurry up little baby!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS JENNIFER AND JOSH I BET SHE IS BEAUTIFUL SEND PICTURES LOVE YOU ALL AUNT KAY

tyler&madisonsmommi said...

So is the baby here or what????

Our Little Baby! said...

Yes the baby is here.. Lilly Katherine.. (Sp?)

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

Yes, the baby is here! She weighs 8lbs and 7 ounces. She is 20 inches long. So far she has dark hair and gray blue eyes. Her name is Lily Katherine Stone. She is beautiful! Jen and Lily are both doing good!

Susan said...

I have Lily's picture on my blog if any of you haven't seen her yet. I'm sure Jennifer will be posting more pictures once they get home and settled.

Susan's blog