Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Getting ready!

We finally finished the baby's room. Well, mostly. She still needs some decorations, but that's just about all. Heather would be quick to tell you that she also needs a mattress. I posted some pictures so you get an idea. I think it turned out quite well.

My doctor's appointment on Monday was good. We got to have another ultrasound. The tech said that she's a big baby. She already weighs 4 pounds. Maybe that means she'll come a little early. I'm still holding out for August 1. Everything else is good, nothing to worry about. I have my next appointment on June 20th. Every 2 weeks for now. It's getting closer!! We're starting to get very anxious to meet her. My prediction is that she's going to be more like Josh than like me. Anyone else?

4 comments:

Just Josh said...

God,
Please let my little princess be like her momma.....please.

Criddy said...

That's so sweet! I am so ready to see you at the shower!! Yay!

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I'm sooo excited to see my niece!! I'm so excited!!! Well I'm hoping she's more like me then anyone else. Well she can be smart like you two and be like me every other way!!

Susan said...

The blanket is really cute. I can't wait to see it for real. You better not have the letters up, or you better take them down before Saturday when I am there.

I don't care who she looks like. I'm just ready for her to get here so I can spoil her rotten. Buying her things is going to be even more fun when I can actually see her. :)