Thursday, March 03, 2005

Update

We've been back from vacation for a couple of weeks now. We had a good time. I recommend cruises. They are the best way to travel...food all the time and someone cleans your bathroom and makes your bed everytime you leave the room. It's the best!
We still haven't gotten any of our pictures back, but when we do I'll post some.
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. I'm having blood work done, but nothing big. The next appointment will be the one when we find out the sex of the baby. Think pink, but you know we're not sending it back if it's a boy.
I'm getting bigger. I've gained 5 pounds, which is good because I didn't think I had gained any. I was afraid that I'm not gaining enough, but now I feel a little better. I have a little tummy now, but you'd still be afraid to ask me if I was pregnant if you saw me in public. Josh thinks it's cute now, but we'll see what he thinks in a couple more months when I am really big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, this is Marla, I have some things to tell you please call me or email me. Email is mojo5467@yahoo.com and you know the phone. I am Very happy for you and Josh. Love You And Miss You, Marla